Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Easy Insta Pot Dried Baby Lima Beans
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Insta Pot Dried Baby Lima Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Insta Pot Dried Baby Lima Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than refined grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy insta pot dried baby lima beans recipe. To cook easy insta pot dried baby lima beans you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Insta Pot Dried Baby Lima Beans:
- Use Olive Oil
- Prepare Smoked Bacon Diced
- Use \2 Onion Chopped
- Get \2 Teaspoon Salt
- Take \2 Teaspoon Cracked Black Pepper
- You need Minced Garlic
- Provide Water
- Prepare Chicken Bouillon Cubes
- Use Dry Baby Lima Beans (Sorted and Rinsed not pre Soaked)
- Prepare Cook 60 minutes release high pressure
- Get Leftover Diced Smoked Ham
- Use Chopped Parsley for Garnish
Steps to make Easy Insta Pot Dried Baby Lima Beans:
- Add first 5 ingredients and sauté for 5-7 minutes. Add Minced Garlic during the last couple of minutes.
- Add water, chicken bouillon cubes, and baby lima beans. Cover and pressure cook for 1 hour. When done, carefully do a quick pressure release. Add diced ham. Check for tenderness, and seasonings. Garnish with chopped parsley. Enjoy!
- Note: If not enough liquid, add additional chicken stock if needed.
If you find this Easy Insta Pot Dried Baby Lima Beans recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.