How to Prepare Favorite Roast Pork Belly with Special gravy
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Roast Pork Belly with Special gravy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Roast Pork Belly with Special gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roast Pork Belly with Special gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
One of the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It contains a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roast pork belly with special gravy recipe. To cook roast pork belly with special gravy you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Roast Pork Belly with Special gravy:
- You need 1 Kilo Pork belly
- You need 6 Stalks Celery (Chopped)
- Provide 4 Large Carrots (Large Cube)
- Prepare 2 Large Onions (Chopped)
- Provide 6 Star Anise
- Prepare 3 Tbsp Garlic (Minced)
- Use 5 Bayleaf
- Take Salt
- Use Pepper
- Take Cloves
- Take 1 Liter Chicken Stock
Instructions to make Roast Pork Belly with Special gravy:
- Chop the Carrots, Celery, Onion, and Garlic. Put it in a Roasting tray and set aside.
- Roll the Pork Belly and tie using a Cooking twine. Once tied, inject the cloves around the pork. Season with salt and pepper. Place the Pork Belly in the Roasting tray.
- Add Chicken Stock until it covers half of the Rolled Pork Belly. Throw in the Star Anise and Bayleaf. Cover the tray with Aluminum Foil.
- Put into the oven for about 40 mins at 350 F.
- After 40 mins take out the Pork Belly from the oven and drain all the liquid. Once drained, put it back in the oven for another 10 mins at 400 F or until the outer layer of the pork becomes brown and slightly crispy.
- Cut out the cooking twine and remove the cloves. Rest for a while before cutting.
- For the Gravy throw in the carrots, celery, onion in a blender and add chicken stock. Blitz until smooth. (You may add soysauce or worcestershire sauce preferably on your taste)
- Cut into thin slices and serve with the gravy.
If you find this Roast Pork Belly with Special gravy recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.