Steps to Prepare Speedy Eggs Benedict Breakfast Bake
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggs Benedict Breakfast Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggs Benedict Breakfast Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggs benedict breakfast bake recipe. To cook eggs benedict breakfast bake you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggs Benedict Breakfast Bake:
- Use 1 packages English muffins
- Get 6 eggs
- Take 1/4 cup milk
- Take salt and pepper
- Prepare 1 envelope hollandaise sauce from store if you like a lot I sugest buying 2
- Get 1 cup milk
- Take 1/4 cup butter
- You need 1 packages cubed ham or ground sausage
- Use 1 onion diced
- Use 1 packages shredded cheese, I use cheddar or swiss but any will do
Steps to make Eggs Benedict Breakfast Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350
- spray a 9x13 in pan with non stick spray
- In a small pot prepare holladaise sauce according to directions on packet.
- Whisk your eggs with 1/4 cup milk and add salt and pepper.
- Saute onions with meat or alone in a little butter and olive oil if using precooked ham.
- Scatter your meat and onions along bottom of pan.
- Pour eggs over top, add cheese and top off with hollandaise sauce. You don't have to add all the cheese or any, just as much as you like.
- Cook in oven for 50 - 60 min. Serve immediately over English muffins.
If you find this Eggs Benedict Breakfast Bake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.