Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Quick Easy, Rich Baked Cheesecake
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy, Rich Baked Cheesecake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy, Rich Baked Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy, Rich Baked Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better within our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional state is often lifted by just eating almonds.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy, rich baked cheesecake recipe. To cook easy, rich baked cheesecake you need 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy, Rich Baked Cheesecake:
- Prepare Cheesecake batter
- Prepare 200 grams Cream cheese
- You need 70 grams Sugar (granulated sugar makes it easier to make)
- Prepare 2 Eggs
- Get 200 grams Heavy cream
- Take 30 grams Cake flour
- Provide 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- You need Crust
- Take 100 grams Cookies
- You need 30 grams Butter
- Prepare Toppings:
- Prepare 1 Raisins, chocolate, etc.
Instructions to make Easy, Rich Baked Cheesecake:
- The ingredients shall look like this.
- Start with the crust! Put the cookies in a bag and crush into tiny pieces with a rolling pin. You may want to double the bag in case it gets torn.
- Microwave butter for 30 seconds, add that into the cookie bag and mix. Press down evenly on mold. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for about 1 hour.
- In the meantime, let's move on to the next step! Microwave the cream cheese for about 3 minutes. Once it's softened, mix with a whisk until it reaches a creamy consistency.
- Add sifted sugar I used granulated sugar to make it easier.) into Step 4, and continue mixing.
- Moving on further! Add the 2 eggs into Step 5, and mix again.
- Pour the heavy cream into Step 6.
- Now, in order to make this look as if it required a lot of work, let's add an extra step. Sift in the cake flour and mix.
- This is the last time mixing. Let's mix in lemon juice.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let the batter rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. In the meantime, preheat oven to 170°C.
- Once the batter is rested, pour it into the crust. Bake for about 45 minutes in the 170°C oven. Make sure to check on it every once in a while.
- The cake will be puffed up like this fresh out of the oven, but it will shrink quickly.
- When it has cooled, put it in the fridge. Serve after it has been chilled well.
- It will result in somewhat of a creamy cheesecake instead of a heavy one. Serve with coffee or tea.
If you find this Easy, Rich Baked Cheesecake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.