Easiest Way to Make Ultimate Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
One of the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a nutritious snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked egg in avocado with brie and salmon recipe. You can have baked egg in avocado with brie and salmon using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon:
- Use 1 ripe avocado
- Provide 2 eggs
- Use to taste Salt and pepper
- Provide Salmon to top egg (I used leftovers, anything you have will do!)
- Get 2 slices Brie or a similar cheese
- You need Chopped chives
Instructions to make Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon:
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Slice avocado in half and take out the pit. Scoop out enough flesh from the center of the avocado so that the egg will just fit.
- Place the avocado halves in a baking dish (lined with foil to help with the mess), and try to make it so they don't wobble around too much.
- Crack an egg into each half of the avocado. Season with salt and pepper. Place a slice of brie on top, and put it in the oven.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes (depending on the size of eggs/avocado).
- Meanwhile, get together your salmon (or whatever you desire to top it off) and make sure it's nice and hot when the avocado is ready.
- Remove the avocado eggs from the oven, cover with salmon and chives, and enjoy!
If you find this Baked Egg in Avocado with Brie and Salmon recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.