Simple Way to Make Homemade Pasta E Fagioli - Slow Cooker
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Pasta E Fagioli - Slow Cooker recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pasta E Fagioli - Slow Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pasta E Fagioli - Slow Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pasta e fagioli - slow cooker recipe. You can cook pasta e fagioli - slow cooker using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta E Fagioli - Slow Cooker:
- Get 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Prepare 1 lb. ground Italian sausage
- Get 1/2 yellow onion, finely diced
- You need 2 large carrots, peeled and diced
- Provide 2 stalks celery, diced
- Provide 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 1 can (28 oz.) unsalted crushed tomatoes
- Use 3 cups unsalted beef broth
- Provide 1 can (15 oz.) unsalted cannellini beans, drained & rinsed
- Use 1 can (15 oz.) unsalted light red kidney beans, drained & rinsed
- Take 1 1/2 tsp. dried basil
- Prepare 3/4 tsp. salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. each dried oregano, pepper
- Provide 1 cup ditalini pasta
- You need 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese + more for topping
Steps to make Pasta E Fagioli - Slow Cooker:
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Once it's hot, add the sausage and cook until its browned throughout, breaking it up as you go. Once its browned, place it on a towel lined plate to drain off some of the grease and set it aside.
- Grease your slow cooker, then add the sausage, onion, celery, carrot, garlic, rinsed beans, crushed tomatoes, broth and seasonings. Give it all a good stir, then pop the lid on and set the heat to low for 5-6 hours.
- Once the soup is ready to eat, heat a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the ditalini pasta according to package directions, then drain and stir it along with the 1/2 cup grated parmesan into the soup. Then taste the soup and add any additional seasonings you think it needs. That's it!
If you find this Pasta E Fagioli - Slow Cooker recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.