Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week Whole Wheat Banana Bread
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Whole Wheat Banana Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Whole Wheat Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole Wheat Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to whole wheat banana bread recipe. You can have whole wheat banana bread using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Whole Wheat Banana Bread:
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Get 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- You need 1/3 cup honey/maple syrup/white sugar
- Use 1/2 cup milk
- Take 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Provide 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (approx. 3 medium sized bananas)
- Get 13/4 cup whole wheat flour
- Use 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- Use 1 tsp baking soda
- Use 1 tsp baking powder
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1/2 cup nuts or chocolate chips or mix seeds
Steps to make Whole Wheat Banana Bread:
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Grease and dust a 9x5 inch loaf pan and set aside
- In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add your eggs, oil, sugar/honey, milk and vanilla and beat it for 2 minutes OR if you're lazy, you can dump all the above ingredients in a blender and give it a churn.
- Stir in the mashed bananas, sieved flour mixture and chocolate chips or seeds (or any other add ins of choice). I usually add mixed nuts and/or roasted flax seeds.
- Pour batter into greased pan, sprinkle with some more cinnamon, raw sugar, or banana slices (optional) Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes, slice and enjoy!!
If you find this Whole Wheat Banana Bread recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.