Step-by-Step Guide to Make Ultimate Breakfast Hash
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Breakfast Hash recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Breakfast Hash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Hash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Energy.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Almonds typically give a general increased sense of well-being.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast hash recipe. You can have breakfast hash using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Breakfast Hash:
- Take 2 cans corn beef hash
- Use 1 can corn (drained)
- Use 1 can peas (drained)
- You need flat ham steak (diced)
- You need 4-6 eggs
- You need to taste salt
- Prepare to taste pepper
Steps to make Breakfast Hash:
- Pan fry 2 cans of corn beef hash. medium degree temperature
- Add 1 can of drained corn, and 1 can of drained peas.
- In a separate pan, pan fry a ham steak (its precooked) so you just need to warm it.
- After ham steak is warmed cut steak into small cubes, and add to hash, and corn, and peas mixture.
- Let cook for a couple minutes, you just trying to warm everything. then crack 4 to 6 eggs into hash mixture add salt and pepper to taste. Cook mixing everything through until it's all mixed evenly, and hash is warmed to desired temperature.
- You can serve alone, or on a toasted bagel or english muffin. enjoy!!!!
If you find this Breakfast Hash recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.