Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Oatmeal Carmelitas
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oatmeal Carmelitas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oatmeal Carmelitas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt can be a snack many people neglect. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oatmeal carmelitas recipe. You can cook oatmeal carmelitas using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oatmeal Carmelitas:
- Provide 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- Use 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- Take 1 cup Quick Cooking Oats
- Use 3/4 cup (packed) Brown Sugar
- Get 3/4 cup (melted) Butter
- Use 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- Get 6 ounces Chocolate Chips
- Take 3/4 cup Caramel Icecream Topping*
- Prepare 3 tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- Use * Can use homemade caramel sauce
Steps to make Oatmeal Carmelitas:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 9x9 inch square pan.
- Combine the 1 cup flour, baking soda, oats, brown sugar, salt and melted butter. Mix to combine, mixture will be very crumbly. Press half of the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 minutes.
- Let cool slightly then sprinkle over the crust the chocolate chips and chopped nuts. Mix the caramel ice cream topping with the 3 tablespoons of flour and drizzle over the chocolate chips. Top with the remaining oatmeal mixture. You will need to break it into small pieces to cover.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes. Let bars cool before cutting.
If you find this Oatmeal Carmelitas recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.