Recipe of Ultimate Instant pot beef barley soup
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant pot beef barley soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant pot beef barley soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Several minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is present in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. Your emotional state can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot beef barley soup recipe. You can cook instant pot beef barley soup using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant pot beef barley soup:
- Use 2 Tablespoons butter
- You need 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Get 2 lbs cubed beef stew meat
- Take 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Use 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Use 1 cup diced white onion
- Use 1 cup celery sliced
- Provide 2 cups sliced carrots
- Take 4 cloves garlic minced
- Take 2 (32 oz) cartons beef broth
- Use 1 (14 oz) can petite diced tomatoes
- Take 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- Take 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- Take 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- You need 1 packet beef gravy mix
- Use 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder(I use turmeric twist)
- Prepare 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary minced
- Use 2 teaspoons fresh thyme minced
- You need 3 Tablespoons fresh parsley minced
- Take 1 cup chopped kale (I use frozen)
- Prepare 2 cups quick cooking barley
Steps to make Instant pot beef barley soup:
- On the Saute setting heat olive oil and butter till hot and add beef, salt, pepper and garlic powder and mix up.
- Add in onion, carrots, celery and minced garlic and continue to cook till beef is browned.
- Add in broth, tomatoes, red wine vinegar, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, packet of gravy mix, turmeric, rosemary,thyme and parsley.
- Stir up and place lid on move knob to seal.
- Press meat / stew for 35 minutes normal high-pressure.
- After 35 minutes turn knob to vent to release steam be careful as it will be really hot.
- Make sure button is down before opening lid.
- Stir in barley and kale and place lid back on and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Enjoy with some baguette bread slices.
If you find this Instant pot beef barley soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.