Easiest Way to Make Perfect Homemade Veggies Pizza
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Homemade Veggies Pizza recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Veggies Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Veggies Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt can be a snack many individuals neglect. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Easy hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an uncomplicated way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade veggies pizza recipe. To make homemade veggies pizza you only need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade Veggies Pizza:
- Prepare For the pizza dough:
- Take 3 cups purpose flour
- Prepare 2 tbsp cultured buttermilk (optional)
- Prepare 11/2 tsp yeast
- Provide 1 tsp sugar
- Provide 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 2 tbsp oil
- You need 1 cup lukewarm water
- Get For the topping:
- Prepare Brussel sprouts (sliced)
- You need Sliced shiitakes mushroom (I use dry shiitake and I soaked, you can use the fresh one instead)
- Take Bell pepper (sliced)
- Use Onions (tiny sliced)
- Get Fresh spinach
- Take Pasta sauce
- You need Pepper and salt for taste
- Use Chilli flake (optional)
Steps to make Homemade Veggies Pizza:
- Combine the lukewarm water with sugar and yeast, let it sit for 8-10 minutes
- In the mixing bowl or stand mixer combine all the rest of the ingredients add the yeast mixture. Knead at low speed until the dough comes together and pulled away from the side of the bowl.
- Transfer the dough to lightly greased bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and place it in warm place. Allow the dough to rise for an hour or until doubled in size.
- Meanwhile, prepare the topping. I like to sautés the Brussel sprouts and the mushroom. So here what I do, heat up a teflon with a bit of oil. Sauted brussel sprouts and mushroom season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven at 425-450F if using pizza pan, and 500F if using pizza stone. Once the dough has risen, use your hands to gently declare it and transfer to a lightly floured surface. And Knead briefly until smooth to remove any air pockets.
- Use either your hands or rolling pin to work the dough into 12 inch circle or you can make it rectangle. (You can brush the entire surface of pizza with oil or olive oil, but this time I skipped this steps). Use fork or toothpick poke holes all over the center of the pizza.
- Then layers with pasta sauce and add your desired toppings and bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until toppings are golden brown. Take it out from the oven, slice, and serve.
- Don’t forget to sprinkle chilli flakes if you like spicy on your pizza 🍕 Enjoy!
If you find this Homemade Veggies Pizza recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.