Simple Way to Prepare Award-winning Sausage Bread Rolls (with a bonus scrambled egg)
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sausage Bread Rolls (with a bonus scrambled egg) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage Bread Rolls (with a bonus scrambled egg) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage bread rolls (with a bonus scrambled egg) recipe. To cook sausage bread rolls (with a bonus scrambled egg) you only need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sausage Bread Rolls (with a bonus scrambled egg):
- You need 3 smokies or sausages
- Take 3 bread slices
- Take 1 egg
- Get Some water
- Use to taste Salt and pepper
- Get Oil for frying
Steps to make Sausage Bread Rolls (with a bonus scrambled egg):
- I boiled my smokies…you can deep fry them too
- Cut of the crust from your bread and flatten out the bread with a rolling pin
- Pour a little water to your flattened bread…it helps with the rolling
- Place your smokie at one end and start rolling it
- Dip it in the egg wash(add salt,pepper,and a drop of water) mixture…in a pan, put a few drops of oil and place the bread roll
- Let it brown evenly on all sides….repeat the procedure for the remaining rolls
- With the remaining egg wash,make yourself a scrambled egg
- Breakfast is ready
If you find this Sausage Bread Rolls (with a bonus scrambled egg) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.