How to Make Speedy Cheesy Sweet Potatoes
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cheesy Sweet Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Sweet Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Sweet Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy sweet potatoes recipe. You can have cheesy sweet potatoes using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheesy Sweet Potatoes:
- You need 3 sweet potatoes
- Use 3 table spoons butter
- You need 1 tsp garlic herb spice
- Use 1/2 cup or more cheddar or Parmesan cheese
Steps to make Cheesy Sweet Potatoes:
- Set the oven for 425F. Slice sweet potatoes
- Melt butter add spices in a bowl.
- Dip the potatoes in butter mixture, set in a oven tray. Pour left over butter mixture over potatoes. Bake about 20-25 mins.
- Turn off the oven.Take them off the oven, smash them with a cup or a jar, sprinkle cheddar or Parmesan cheese over. Set the broiler to low, broil them about 5-10 mints.
- And done !
If you find this Cheesy Sweet Potatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.