Steps to Make Homemade Oatmeal Chicken Meatball
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Oatmeal Chicken Meatball recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oatmeal Chicken Meatball recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oatmeal Chicken Meatball recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Rather they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional state can often be lifted by simply eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oatmeal chicken meatball recipe. To cook oatmeal chicken meatball you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oatmeal Chicken Meatball:
- Provide 300 gr Ground Chicken
- Get 200 gr Tofu, mashed
- Take 70 gr oatmeal (grind the oatmeal in a food processor)
- Use 50 gr shredded permesan cheese
- You need 1 small carrot, shredded
- You need Grind all the ingredients below to make paste:
- Use 2 Candlenut (optional)
- Use 8 Shallot
- Get 4 Garlic cloves
- Use to taste Salt, sugar, white pepper
Steps to make Oatmeal Chicken Meatball:
- Picture of oatmeal before and after.
- Mix all the ingredients until well combined.
- Boil water in a saucepan. After the water is boiling, lower the heat so it doesn't boil anymore (simmer).
- Using two spoons, shape the mix into ball and drop it into the water. Do the same until the mixture all gone.
- Turn up the heat. When the balls rise to the surface of the water, let them cook a minute and drain them.
- For the broth : - Sautee sliced garlic until golden, add chicken broth, chopped selery, chopped carrot. - Bring the broth to boil. Add salt, sugar and white pepper to taste. Sprinkle with thinly sliced green onion
If you find this Oatmeal Chicken Meatball recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.