Recipe of Perfect Italian Sausage and Bell Pepper Pizza
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Italian Sausage and Bell Pepper Pizza recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Italian Sausage and Bell Pepper Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Sausage and Bell Pepper Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian sausage and bell pepper pizza recipe. To make italian sausage and bell pepper pizza you need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Italian Sausage and Bell Pepper Pizza:
- You need 2-1/2 c almond meal/flour
- You need 2 c mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Use 1/4 c ground golden flaxseeds
- Prepare 1 tsp onion powder
- Use 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Take 2 eggs
- Get 1/2 c EVOO
- Take 1/2 c water
- Get 8 oz Italian sausage, loose or removed from casing
- Prepare 1 yellow onion, chopped
- Get 2 cloves garlic, minced
- You need 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- Provide 1 small green or yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- Take 1 c pizza sauce (3 net carbs per serving)
- Get 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Prepare 1/4 tsp salt
- Provide 1/8 tsp black pepper
Instructions to make Italian Sausage and Bell Pepper Pizza:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, combine almond meal/flour, 1 c cheese, flaxseeds, onion powder and sea salt.
- In small bowl, whisk eggs. Add 1/4 c oil and water. Pour into flour mixture and combine well.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Place dough on paper and flatten to form crust. Bake 20 min.
- In large skillet, heat 1 T oil. Cook sausage until no longer pink. Add onion, garlic and peppers until softened. Remove from heat.
- Remove crust from oven and spread sauce. Top with sausage mixture, 1 c cheese, 3 T oil, pepper flakes, salt and pepper. Bake 10 min or until cheese melts.
If you find this Italian Sausage and Bell Pepper Pizza recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.