Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Homemade Pork and chorizo bagel burger + pickled cabbage and apple slaw
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pork and chorizo bagel burger + pickled cabbage and apple slaw recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork and chorizo bagel burger + pickled cabbage and apple slaw recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Different minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you long for a nap. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pork and chorizo bagel burger + pickled cabbage and apple slaw recipe. You can have pork and chorizo bagel burger + pickled cabbage and apple slaw using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork and chorizo bagel burger + pickled cabbage and apple slaw:
- Get Minced pork 5 % fat - 500 g
- You need Chorizo - 80g - diced
- Get red onion (100g) - finaly diced
- Take garlic - finally chopped
- Use Wholemeal bagels (3)
- Use Red cabbage 100 g - finally shredded
- Take leeks (finally shredded)
- Provide red apple
- Get white wine vinegar
- You need sugar
- You need greek yogurt
- Prepare Salt
- You need Lemon juice
- Use wholegrain mustard
- Use Flat leaf parsley (optional)
- Get Lettuce (I had some salad mix that I used for it)
- Use Dried oregano
Steps to make Pork and chorizo bagel burger + pickled cabbage and apple slaw:
- Heat up pan with little bit of cooking oil. Add diced onions and after that garlic. Cook for 2 min on medium heat. Add chopped chorizo and cook it for about 3 min until its carmelized. Add oregano
- In a bowl mix all ingredients from the pan with minced pork and about 1 tsp of salt. Start making burgers. I used a metal ring and then flaten them up.
- To make slaw pickle red cabbage. To pickle quickly bring to boil 350 ml of water, white wine vinegar and tsp of sugar. Throw in shredded cabbage and bring to boil again. Leave for 5 min on the side. Drain properly and cool down. Mix cabbage, leeks, shredded apple and greek yogurt and chopped flat leaf parsley. Add splash lemon juice and check seasoning
- Time to start cooking burgers. I cooked mine on bbq but they can be cooked on the preheated pan with little bit of oil.
- Toast bagels
- Time to assemble and serve. Enjoy
If you find this Pork and chorizo bagel burger + pickled cabbage and apple slaw recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.