Simple Way to Make Quick The Scent of Honey! Simple French Toast
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best The Scent of Honey! Simple French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Scent of Honey! Simple French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to the scent of honey! simple french toast recipe. To make the scent of honey! simple french toast you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare The Scent of Honey! Simple French Toast:
- You need 150 grams Bread (French bread)
- Use 2 ☆Eggs
- Take 2 tbsp ☆Sugar (light brown sugar)
- Provide 1 tbsp ☆Honey
- Provide 200 ml ☆Milk
- Prepare 1 Butter or margarine
- Prepare 1 Powdered sugar (to finish)
Instructions to make The Scent of Honey! Simple French Toast:
- In a bowl large enough for the bread to soak in, combine the egg mixture ingredients marked with a ☆. Beat the eggs well.
- Cut the bread into your desired thickness and put into the egg mixture. Let it soak well, between 1 hour and a half a day. Make sure to flip it occasionally.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan. Once the pan is coated in the melted butter, put the bread in and fry.
- Close the lid. While keeping an eye on the temperature, steam fry the bread at medium-low heat. Open the lid, flip the bread, and fry the other side. Be careful not to overcook.
- Transfer to a plate. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy!
If you find this The Scent of Honey! Simple French Toast recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.