Recipe of Quick Stir-Fried Pork
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Stir-Fried Pork recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stir-Fried Pork recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir-Fried Pork recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Consider eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Almonds really are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Your emotional level can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir-fried pork recipe. You can have stir-fried pork using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Stir-Fried Pork:
- You need 2⁄3 cup Light Soy Sauce
- Prepare 1⁄4 cup Brown Sugar
- Provide 1 tbs Cornstarch
- You need 2 tsp Fresh Ginger, grated
- Get 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- Use 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- You need 1 lb Boneless Pork Loin Chop
- Take 1 Red Bell Pepper, cut into strips
- Get 6 oz Snow Peas
- You need 4 Green Onions, chopped
- Provide 4 cups cooked brown rice
Instructions to make Stir-Fried Pork:
- Whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar and cornstarch. Add ginger, garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Cut chops into thin strips and add to soy sauce mixture. Toss to coat, cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes. Cook rice according to package directions. Set aside.
- Heat 1/2 tsp sesame oil in large skillet or wok, over high heat. Remove pork from marinade & add to skillet, reserving marinade. Stir fry 1-2 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from skillet with slotted spoon & keep warm.
- Add remaining sesame oil to skillet. Add bell pepper, snow peas and green onions. Stir fry 2-3 minutes.
- Return pork to skillet & stir in reserved marinade and bamboo shoots. Bring to a boil & cook 1 minute or until sauce has thickened. Serve over hot rice.
If you find this Stir-Fried Pork recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.