Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Mini Kabocha Squash Stuffed with Pear and Goat Cheese
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mini Kabocha Squash Stuffed with Pear and Goat Cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini Kabocha Squash Stuffed with Pear and Goat Cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Different vitamins and minerals are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you yearn for a nap. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds typically give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mini kabocha squash stuffed with pear and goat cheese recipe. You can cook mini kabocha squash stuffed with pear and goat cheese using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mini Kabocha Squash Stuffed with Pear and Goat Cheese:
- Prepare 2 Mini kabocha squash
- Provide 1 Pear, chopped
- Get 1/4 tsp Cinnamon powder
- Take 2 tbsp Goat cheese, shredded into small pieces
Steps to make Mini Kabocha Squash Stuffed with Pear and Goat Cheese:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cut off the top section of the kabocha squash and remove the seeds.
- Add the pear and cinnamon to a small bowl and mix together well.
- Stuff the pear into the kabocha squash.
- Place the kabocha squash on a baking tray and bake for 45 minutes until it becomes soft.
- Remove from the oven and scatter the goat cheese over the top.
- If your oven has a broil setting, broil for several minutes until it browns.
- If you don't have a broil setting, then raise the temperature to 225°C and bake until the cheese begins to bubble.
- Pour in the energy of your love and gratitude, and serve.
If you find this Mini Kabocha Squash Stuffed with Pear and Goat Cheese recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.