Recipe of Award-winning Ray&#39;s&#39; Garlic Bacon Twister
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Ray's' Garlic Bacon Twister recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ray's' Garlic Bacon Twister recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ray's' Garlic Bacon Twister recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health benefits. Several vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. However, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Instead they will just help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Sometimes eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ray's' garlic bacon twister recipe. You can have ray's' garlic bacon twister using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Ray's' Garlic Bacon Twister:
- Prepare 1 pillsbury garlic breadsticks
- Take 6 slice pre cooked bacon
- Provide 1 pepperoni
- Provide 1 sundried tomatoes
- Prepare 1 parmesan cheese
- You need 1 brie cheese
- Get 1 parsley flakes
- Get 1 garlic salt
- Provide 1 egg scrambled for wash
Instructions to make Ray's' Garlic Bacon Twister:
- preheat oven to 375. parchment line a baking sheet
- cook bacon drain and set aside. open bread sticks start coiling around and pinching together, till u get a circle motion.Inbetween add in bacon pieces, cheeses, sundried tomatoes, &pepperoni.
- scramble egg n do a light egg wash. top with parmesan cheese, parsley flakes and touch of garlic.
- theres no specific measurements noted, all optional to what you like to add. Bake as directed.
If you find this Ray's' Garlic Bacon Twister recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.