Easiest Way to Make Homemade Just another Sunday Ramen
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Just another Sunday Ramen recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Just another Sunday Ramen recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains included in white bread.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to just another sunday ramen recipe. You can have just another sunday ramen using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Just another Sunday Ramen:
- Provide 3 cups chicken or veg stock
- Take 1 pile of nice mushrooms
- Use 1 healthy-looking corgette
- Use 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- Use 1 tsp Worsterchire sauce
- Prepare 4 tbsp soy sauce
- Provide 1 tsp sugar
- You need 1 thumb of ginger, sliced
- You need 1 Litre water
- Prepare 400 g rice vermicelli noodles
- Get 100 g fresh lettuce leaves, watercress or spinach
- Use 3 spring onions, sliced
- Use (add whatever veg you feel)
Instructions to make Just another Sunday Ramen:
- Fry 1 clove of chopped garlic in some sesame oil and a dash of soy, until browned
- Add corgettes, mushrooms and ground pepper to this
- Pour stock into a big pot and add to this the rest of the garlic, the sliced ginger, sliced chilli, chinese five spice, worcester sauce, soy sauce and the chilli powder, bring this to the boil and simmer
- Drop noodles into the broth and steep for 4 mins
- Serve with leaves and a few crushed cashew nuts
If you find this Just another Sunday Ramen recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.