Steps to Prepare Speedy Scrambled egg breakfast
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Scrambled egg breakfast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scrambled egg breakfast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains present in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to scrambled egg breakfast recipe. To cook scrambled egg breakfast you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Scrambled egg breakfast:
- Provide 3 whole eggs
- Get 30 g shredded mature cheddar cheese
- Use 1/2 avocado sliced
- Provide 80 g smoked salmon
- Use 1 slice sourdough bread
Instructions to make Scrambled egg breakfast:
- Crack the three eggs in a bowl and beat with a fork until light and fluffy
- Heat up a pan on the stove with some olive oil
- Pour the egg mixture into pan. When the eggs look like they're beginning to cook, start scrambling them up with a spatula
- Sprinkle the cheese on top of the eggs about 2 minutes before they're done. The eggs will be fully cooked when there is no more runny yolk in the pan
- Plate the eggs, add the salmon, avo, and bread! Enjoy!
If you find this Scrambled egg breakfast recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.