Simple Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Stuffed Garlic bread sticks without Yeast
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Garlic bread sticks without Yeast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Garlic bread sticks without Yeast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed garlic bread sticks without yeast recipe. To make stuffed garlic bread sticks without yeast you only need 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Stuffed Garlic bread sticks without Yeast:
- You need For bread
- Prepare 1 cup Maida (All-purpose flour)
- Take 1/2 cup wheat flour
- Get 2 tbsp oil
- Use 1 TSP baking powder
- Get 1/2 TSP baking soda
- You need 2 TSP sugar
- Take 1 TSP salt
- Prepare 2 tbsp yoghurt
- Take 1/4 cup milk
- Prepare 1 tbsp mixed Italian herbs
- Take As needed Water
- Take For stuffing
- You need as needed Mozerella cheese
- Take 1/2 cup Corn
- You need 8-10 Olives
- Use 3 tsp coriander leaves
- Get 2 tsp mint leaves
- Get 1/2 Chopped Capsicum
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Chilli flakes
- Get 1 tsp Oregano seasoning
- Prepare 50 gm Butter
- Prepare 10-12 Garlic cloves
Instructions to make Stuffed Garlic bread sticks without Yeast:
- Mix all the dry ingredients for bread and add room temperature milk. Knead a dough and apply oil. cover it and let it rest for 1 hour.
- In a bowl melt butter now add garlic, chilli flakes, oregano seasoning and mix it.
- Roll out Dough using corn meal flour 1/2 " thick. Now apply butter mixture. Add mozerella cheese,corn, olives, capsicum, oregano and chilli flakes.
- Fold it and seal the sides properly using fork. Now using knife give cuts on top but don't cut it throughout. And again apply butter mixture on top.
- In a ore heated oven bake it at 180°c for 20-25 mins. Untill it cooked, golden and crispy.
If you find this Stuffed Garlic bread sticks without Yeast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.