Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Simple Creamy Chicken and Dumplings
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Creamy Chicken and Dumplings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Creamy Chicken and Dumplings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These types of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give a general increased sense of well-being.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple creamy chicken and dumplings recipe. To make simple creamy chicken and dumplings you need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Creamy Chicken and Dumplings:
- You need refrigerator biscuits, cut into 1/4s
- Use flour, to roll biscuits in.
- You need chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- Prepare cream of chicken soup
- Prepare cream of mushroom soup
- Provide water
- You need ground black pepper, to taste
Instructions to make Simple Creamy Chicken and Dumplings:
- Cut up your chicken breasts into bite sized chunks.
- Saute chicken in a large dutch oven until no longer pink.
- Add both cans of water, and both cans of soup to the chicken. Season with pepper to your tastes.
- Let come to a medium boil.
- Cut each biscuit in quarters. Should yield 4 dumplings per biscuit.
- Roll each dumpling in just enough flour to make not sticky. Shake off excess.
- Slowly drop dumplings into soup mixture and let puff up. Stir gently to keep from sticking, and slightly push to keep covered in soup.
- Let cook for 20 minutes, until dumplings are nicely cooked and soup has thickened.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
If you find this Simple Creamy Chicken and Dumplings recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.