Recipe of Ultimate Creamy Rotisserie Chicken Enchilada
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Rotisserie Chicken Enchilada recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Rotisserie Chicken Enchilada recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts possess quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. In the case of almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Your emotional state is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy rotisserie chicken enchilada recipe. You can cook creamy rotisserie chicken enchilada using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Rotisserie Chicken Enchilada:
- Provide 8 Tortillas
- Prepare 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Provide 1 Onion chopped
- You need 1 can hormel chili no bean
- Take 1 tsp Paprika
- Take 1 cup Chicken broth
- Prepare 1/2 cup Heavy whiling cream
- Take 1 cup Sour cream
- Provide 2 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- Provide 1 tsp Garlic powder
- Take 1 tsp Pepper
- Provide 1 tsp Salt
- Get 10 oz Green Enchilada sauce
- Use 10 oz Red enchilada sauce
- Get 1 Rotisserie chicken shredded
Steps to make Creamy Rotisserie Chicken Enchilada:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat 1 Tablespoon of oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and saute for 1 minute. Add chicken, 1 can of the chili,1/2 teaspoon of paprika, 1 teaspoon garlic 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper. Stir everything together.
- Next stir in 1/2 cup of chicken broth, the green enchilada sauce, Add cream (or milk) and stir, letting mixture bubble and get hot. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a bowl combine the enchilada sauce, sour cream, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder and 1/2 paprika Whisk until well combined.
- To assemble, 3 spoonfuls of chicken mixture onto each tortilla. Top with one spoonfuls of the enchilada sauce and roll up. Place seam side down in a 9x13 dish. Pour the rest of the enchilada sauce evenly over the tortillas. Top with cheese and bake covered 30 minutes. Serve with sour cream, avocado, cilantro, or anything else you like on top of your enchiladas!
If you find this Creamy Rotisserie Chicken Enchilada recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.