Easiest Way to Prepare Quick Chinese Spare Ribs and Rice (Instant Pot)
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chinese Spare Ribs and Rice (Instant Pot) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese Spare Ribs and Rice (Instant Pot) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Spare Ribs and Rice (Instant Pot) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese spare ribs and rice (instant pot) recipe. To cook chinese spare ribs and rice (instant pot) you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chinese Spare Ribs and Rice (Instant Pot):
- Provide 1 lb pork spare ribs, chopped
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp black bean sauce
- Use 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Get 1 tbsp shaoxing rice wine
- Provide 1 tbsp minced ginger
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 1 tsp sesame oil
- Provide 1 tsp sugar
- Prepare 1 tsp fish sauce
- Take to taste White pepper
- Use 1 tbsp oil
- Provide 1 1/2 cup jasmine rice
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup cold water
Steps to make Chinese Spare Ribs and Rice (Instant Pot):
- Combine all ingredients up to white pepper to create marinade for spare ribs. Mix thoroughly with spare ribs and leave in fridge at least 30 minutes
- Add oil to spare ribs and layer on bottom of instant pot. Add rice and water on top. Make sure rice is completely covered by liquid
- Cook on high pressure for 13 minutes, then natural release
If you find this Chinese Spare Ribs and Rice (Instant Pot) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.