Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate Cream Stew with Salmon and Napa Cabbage
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream Stew with Salmon and Napa Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream Stew with Salmon and Napa Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cream stew with salmon and napa cabbage recipe. To make cream stew with salmon and napa cabbage you need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cream Stew with Salmon and Napa Cabbage:
- You need 3 Fresh salmon filets
- Take 3 to 4 large leaves Napa cabbage
- Take 1 large Onion
- Get 2/3 Carrot
- Get 3 to 4 pieces Shiitake mushrooms (shimeji, maitake etc.)
- Take 3 slice Bacon
- Take 2 cubes Consommé soup stock cube
- Take 400 ml Milk
- Take 4 tbsp Joshinko
- Provide 1 Salt and pepper
- Use 1 Flour
- Use 1 Vegetable oil
- Prepare 1 dash Colorful vegetables such as broccoli
Instructions to make Cream Stew with Salmon and Napa Cabbage:
- Peel the salmon skin (or you don't have to if it doesn't bother you), and cut into bite-sized pieces (into quarters). Lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Coat with flour, and cook with lots of vegetable oil in a frying pan. Drain the oil once cooked (it doesn't need to be cooked through).
- Heat vegetable oil in a pot, and sauté the sliced onions (about 5 mm) and thinly cut bacon over medium heat until they wilt.
- Add 600 ml of water, 2 cubes of consommé, carrots cut into strips, sliced shiitake mushrooms, and bite-sized pieces of napa cabbage core.
- Cover and simmer over medium heat, and once the vegetables are wilted, add the cooked salmons and bite-sized pieces of napa cabbage leaves. (This photo shows when I added salmon.)
- (This one shows when I added the leafy part of the napa cabbage.) Cover and simmer over medium heat.
- Once the vegetables are softened, add milk. While adjusting the taste with salt and pepper, cook a little over low heat.
- Dissolve the rice flour in about 4 ladles worth of soup. Once dissolved, pour it back into the pot and mix well.
- It's done as soon as the stew starts bubbling over low heat while you stir every so often. Garnish with greens such as boiled broccoli if you have some.
If you find this Cream Stew with Salmon and Napa Cabbage recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.