Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Perfect Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people take for granted. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy no-bake oatmeal, dates and assorted nuts energy bars recipe. You can cook healthy no-bake oatmeal, dates and assorted nuts energy bars using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars:
- Take 1 1/2 cups Rolled oats
- Use 1 packed cup Pitted dates
- Provide 1/4 cup Good quality honey (or agave syrup)
- Use 1/4 cup Creamy peanut butter (or almond/ cashew butter)
- Provide 1 cup Raw or toasted mixed nuts (I used almonds, pistachios and pecans)
Instructions to make Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars:
- Chop the assorted nuts and keep aside.
- Process dates in a food processor until small bits remain (this may take about 1 minute or so). It should form a “dough” like consistency and will roll into a ball.
- Dry roast or toast the rolled oats in a non-stick pan for a few minutes until the color has change to a light brown. Take care not to burn the oats.
- Place the oats, chopped nuts and dates in a bowl and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, warm honey and peanut butter over low heat. Stir and pour over the oats mixture and then mix, breaking up the dates till well combined.
- Once thoroughly mixed, transfer to a dish/ pan lined with aluminium foil/ parchment paper so they lift out easily. Press down until uniformly flattened. Cover with aluminium foil/ parchment paper or plastic wrap, and let it set in the refrigerator or freezer for 25 to 30 minutes to harden.
- Remove the set bar from the dish and chop into even bars. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. These stay well.
- I used home-made peanut butter and not store-bought to make it a completely healthy snack free of any preservatives. But you could use store-bought ones too.
If you find this Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.