Recipe of Perfect Napa Cabbage Soup
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Napa Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Napa Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people neglect. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to napa cabbage soup recipe. You can have napa cabbage soup using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Napa Cabbage Soup:
- Provide 4 eggs, boiled
- Get 2 sausages, chopped
- You need 8 green beans, cut into several parts
- Get 2 carrots, peeled and cut
- Use 1/4 an onion, chopped
- Prepare 4 garlics, chopped
- Provide 1 green onion, slice thinly
- Use 1 small celery, slice thinly
- Use 1 small napa cabage, slice thickly
- You need Some water
- Prepare Salt
- Prepare Pepper
- Use Chicken powder
- Take 2 tbsp oil
Instructions to make Napa Cabbage Soup:
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Add in the onion and garlics. Fry until fragrant.
- Then add in the water. Let it simmer.
- Add in the carrots and green beans. Let them soften.
- Add in the sausages and eggs. Mix evenly.
- Add the napa cabbage and green onion and celery. Mix again.
- Seasonings in. Mix and taste test.
- Turn off the heat when everything is ready.
If you find this Napa Cabbage Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.