Recipe of Homemade Creamy Parmesan Garlic Chicken and Mushrooms
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Parmesan Garlic Chicken and Mushrooms recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Parmesan Garlic Chicken and Mushrooms recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Probably the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Often people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It contains tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to reduce sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy parmesan garlic chicken and mushrooms recipe. You can cook creamy parmesan garlic chicken and mushrooms using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Parmesan Garlic Chicken and Mushrooms:
- Take 10 Boneless skinless chicken thighs cut length wise
- Provide 1/2 lbs mushrooms
- Get 3 tbs butter
- Provide to taste Salt and Pepper
- Provide 1/2 tsp oregano
- Prepare 1 medium red onion, minced
- Take 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Provide 2 tablespoons oil from sun dried tomatoes
- Get 1 cup chicken broth
- You need 3 cups heavy cream
- Get 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Prepare Parsley for garnish
- Use Red pepper flakes for garnish
Steps to make Creamy Parmesan Garlic Chicken and Mushrooms:
- Season chicken on both sides with salt, pepper and oregano
- Heat skillet with 2 tbs butter
- Add chicken and cook until brown. When done, remove chicken to a side plate.
- Now it's time to make the sauce. My favorite part of this…
- Add 1 tbs butter to same pan you cooked the chicken in.
- Once the butter has melted, add the onion, garlic, mushrooms, and oil from sun dried tomatoes. Cook until about 5-10 minutes, stirring occassionally.
- Add chicken broth, heavy cream and parmesan cheese. Stir until liquid is smooth. Sauce will thicken within a minute or two if cooking on medium heat. Add the chicken thighs to the sauce and garnish with parsley and red pepper flakes.
- I made some roasted brussel sprouts and the sauce complemented these bad boys phenomenally. Others chose angel hair pasta. Both choices went well with this dish.
- Enjoy 🤪
If you find this Creamy Parmesan Garlic Chicken and Mushrooms recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.