Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Stromboli
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Stromboli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stromboli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain foods is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stromboli recipe. You can have stromboli using 15 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Stromboli:
- Take 1.5 cups All purpose flour/maida
- You need 3/4 tsp instant Yeast
- Prepare 1 tsp Sugar
- Use 1/2 cup lukewarm Water
- You need 1 tsp Salt
- Get 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Provide 1/2 cup crumbled Paneer/Cottage Cheese
- Take 1/2 cup finely chopped veggies (cherry Tomatoes, bell pepper, capsicum etc)
- Use 1/3 cup Pizza sauce
- Get 50 g sliced mozzarella cheese
- Use 1/3 cup or more shredded cheddar cheese
- Prepare 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds (optional)
- Use 1 tsp flax seed (optional)
- Take 1 tbsp dried Parsley
- Get 1 beaten egg or 3 tbsp Olive oil for wash
Steps to make Stromboli:
- In a bowl, add Flour. Make 3 wells in flour, add salt, sugar and yeast. mix
- Add oil and water. knead smooth dough
- Transfer dough to greased bowl. cover and rest for 2 hours in warm place
- In a bowl, mix paneer and veggies
- Add pizza sauce and mix well
- Gently deflate dough and fold
- Roll the dough in rectangular shape
- Place mozzarella cheese towards one side leaving gap towards edges
- Add paneer mixture on top of cheese
- Add cheddar cheese on top of veggies
- Gently roll the dough to form a log
- Seal edges from all sides
- Place on baking tray and make equal slits halfway through dough
- Give egg or oil wash
- Sprinkle sesame and flax seeds - optional step
- Bake for 20-22 minutes in preheated oven at 180 deg until golden brown
- Sprinkle parsley on top
- Cut and serve warm
If you find this Stromboli recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.