Step-by-Step Guide to Make Homemade Brownie Cookies
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Brownie Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Brownie Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brownie Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people ignore. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a amazing snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brownie cookies recipe. You can have brownie cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brownie Cookies:
- Take Flour
- You need Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Provide Baking Powder
- Provide Salt
- You need Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- Provide Unsalted Butter
- Use large Eggs
- Prepare Sugar
- Provide Light Brown Sugar
Instructions to make Brownie Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line two quarter sheet baking sheets with Silpats or parchment paper.
- Whisk together flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl.
- Place 2 1/2 cups of the semisweet chocolate chips and butter in a saucepan. Slowly melt the chocolate, stirring occasionally until smooth. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Combine eggs and sugars in a medium and use a mixer to blend on medium speed for 5 minutes. Reduce speed to low, beat in melted chocolate for 1 minute. Add flour mixture and mix on low speed for 20 seconds until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Use a 1/2 Tb measuring spoon to form the cookies, spacing cookies 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, rotating pans halfway through until tops are shiny and crackly. Remove from oven and place cookies on a cooling rack and enjoy!
If you find this Brownie Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.