How to Make Quick Veggie/Tofu Salad (Lactose Intollerant Friendly/Treenut Allergy Safe)
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veggie/Tofu Salad (Lactose Intollerant Friendly/Treenut Allergy Safe) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veggie/Tofu Salad (Lactose Intollerant Friendly/Treenut Allergy Safe) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are fantastic for a easy snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie/tofu salad (lactose intollerant friendly/treenut allergy safe) recipe. To make veggie/tofu salad (lactose intollerant friendly/treenut allergy safe) you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veggie/Tofu Salad (Lactose Intollerant Friendly/Treenut Allergy Safe):
- You need small Handful Kale
- You need medium Handful Spinach Leaves
- Provide 1 Napa Cabbage leaf
- Get small Handful carrot chips
- Provide 1/2 Pickle
- Take Ginger Root
- Prepare Sesame seed
- Use 1/2 sheet of Nori
- Get 1 packages Melissa's Extra firm Tofu
- Provide 1 bag Uncle Bens Natural Whole Grain Boil in Bag Brown Rice
- Provide For the Dressing
- Take 1 tsp House of Tsang pure sesame seed oil
- Get 1 tbsp La Choy Lite Soy Sauce
- Provide pinch Himalayan Salt optional
Steps to make Veggie/Tofu Salad (Lactose Intollerant Friendly/Treenut Allergy Safe):
- Tofu prep for use: Slice and press tofu for 45 minutes (to drain excess water out).
- Chop up the Kale, spinach leaves, Napa cabbage leaf, carrot chips.and pickle. Trim off some Ginger Root. Cut 1/2 sheet of Nori and tear it into thin strips (you can soften the Nori or leave as is). Set aside in container(s) for now. (Below is what Nori looks like.)
- Mix together the sesame seed oil, soy sauce, and himalayan salt. set aside.
- Bring water to a boil. Boil rice for 9 minutes. When done, rince rice, and set aside in bowl.
- Scramble up in small pieces tofu and heat in a pan. When cooked, remove from heat and place in bowl. Set aside. (separate the cooked portion ya wish to use, and refrigerate the rest.)
- Mix together the rice, tofu chopped up vegetables from step 2 (except the pickles, Ginger root and carrot, put those on top.)
- Top it off with the dressing mix from 3, and Sesame seed.
If you find this Veggie/Tofu Salad (Lactose Intollerant Friendly/Treenut Allergy Safe) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.