Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Homemade Kashmiri chai(Pink Tea)
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Kashmiri chai(Pink Tea) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kashmiri chai(Pink Tea) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kashmiri chai(Pink Tea) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating almonds. Rather, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition is often lifted by just eating almonds.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kashmiri chai(pink tea) recipe. To cook kashmiri chai(pink tea) you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kashmiri chai(Pink Tea):
- Provide To Make kehwa
- Provide 4 Cup (1 ltr) normal water
- You need 4 tbsp tea leaves
- Provide 5 Green cardamom
- Prepare 1,2 pinch baking soda
- Use 2 cup (1/2 ltr) Cold water
- Take To make Milk Tea
- Use 1 cup kehwa
- You need 1.5 ltr milk
- Get 4 tbsp Milk powder
- You need Sugar as you like
- Use 1-2 pinch salt
- Take Almond and pistachio
Instructions to make Kashmiri chai(Pink Tea):
- Take a pan add normal water put it on flame then add Kashmiri Tea leaves and green Cardamom and bring it to boil.
- Now add baking soda. Cook on medium flame for five minutes with string.
- Add 1 cup cold water and Cook on medium flame for five minutes and stirr it continuously.
- Then add remaining 1 cup of cold water and Cook on medium flame for 5 to 8 minutes and stirr continuously. After that Kehwa is ready pour it into a clean bottle(put in fridge and you can use it for almost 1 month)
- MILK TEA: Take a pan add milk bring it to boil then add sugar, salt, milk powder(you can add condensed milk) and stirr it.
- Now add kehwa, stirr it and cook for 5 minutes on low to medium flame.
- Kashmiri chai is ready serve and enjoy😍
If you find this Kashmiri chai(Pink Tea) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.