Simple Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Homemade Pepperoni Pizza (using Biscuits)
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Homemade Pepperoni Pizza (using Biscuits) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Homemade Pepperoni Pizza (using Biscuits) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Pepperoni Pizza (using Biscuits) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Goodies.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you are not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Various nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you should sleep a while. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade pepperoni pizza (using biscuits) recipe. You can cook homemade pepperoni pizza (using biscuits) using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Homemade Pepperoni Pizza (using Biscuits):
- Provide Buttermilk biscuits (brand is optional)
- Prepare Mozzarella shredded cheese
- You need Marinara sauce
- Get Garlic and onion salt
Instructions to make Homemade Pepperoni Pizza (using Biscuits):
- 1: Preset oven to 375. While the stove is heating up open your can of biscuits ( I used the 8 count). Mash each biscuit one by one (as if your making hamburgers).
- 2: Place mashed biscuits in a non stick cooking pan side by side. I merged the biscuits together to make the base of the pizza. (No holes should be seen)
- 3: Place biscuits in the oven for 10 minutes.
- 4: Take the biscuits out the oven after ten min (should have a light brown coat on them). Now it's time to add your marinara sauce, cheese, and pepperoni.
- 5: Add the marinara sauce first. Cover the Base with marinara sauce to your liking. Then sprinkle your shredded mozzarella cheese to your liking as well. Adding garlic and onion salt is optional But I didn't add any this time. Lastly add your pepperoni and use as much as you like.
- 6: Place cooking pan back in the oven and let the pizza to cook for another 10-12 minutes. After the pizza is fully cook take it out the oven and enjoy!!!
- Below are some of the items I used. I used pillsbury 8 count buttermilk biscuits.
If you find this Homemade Pepperoni Pizza (using Biscuits) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.