How to Make Award-winning Thai style Stir Fried Suki-Yaki
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai style Stir Fried Suki-Yaki recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai style Stir Fried Suki-Yaki recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai style stir fried suki-yaki recipe. You can cook thai style stir fried suki-yaki using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai style Stir Fried Suki-Yaki:
- You need 2 cup mixed seafood,or chicken,or pork ,or saussage,crab stick,fish balls,shikuwa
- Take 2 napa cabbage
- Provide 2 bunch morning glory or any green vegetables like chinese kale,bok choy etc.
- Prepare 1 bunch both cilantro and spring onion
- Take 3 clove garlic
- Use 2 packages vermicelli,soaked in warm water 15 mins before use
- Get 1 1/2 cup suki yaki sauce
- Use 3 eggs,large
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp oil to fry
Instructions to make Thai style Stir Fried Suki-Yaki:
- Chop and clean white and green vegetables listed ,drain well ,set aside,also crush cloves of garlic,soak vermicelli,prepare fresh meat ,or seafood ,or fish ball,crab stick,shikuwa (this one may be wrong spell )
- Set stir fry pan on medium,add oil,brown garlic
- Add fresh meat,here i use chicken,stir until almost cook
- Add fish balls,saussage,crab stick,stir until all cooked ,app3 mins
- Add vegetables,dont worry if it look too much,when it cooked it will be balance with meat ,keep it cook from the bottom of the pan,use spoon flip it up ,stir occasionly until well mixed,crack eggs into the pan ,let it set
- Add soaked vermicelli,stir to mix ,stir until it s soft
- Add suki yaki sauce ,store bought ,or make your own with red bean curd ,i will post recipe later,stir to mix
- Add cilantro,spring onion,stir to mix ,heat off ,serve hot :)
If you find this Thai style Stir Fried Suki-Yaki recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.