How to Make Speedy Korean Style Stir-fried Noodles
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Korean Style Stir-fried Noodles recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Korean Style Stir-fried Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Style Stir-fried Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
Try eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood enhancer!
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to korean style stir-fried noodles recipe. To make korean style stir-fried noodles you only need 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Korean Style Stir-fried Noodles:
- Prepare main
- Provide 8 oz dried rice or egg noodles
- Provide 3/4 lb Napa (Chinese) cabbage
- Get 3 each green onion, small sliced
- You need meat
- You need 1 lb ground meat
- Provide 3 clove garlic
- Take 1 tbsp sugar
- Prepare 1 tbsp sesame or vegetable oil
- Prepare 3 tbsp soy sauce
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Get sauce
- You need 1 tbsp powdered garlic
- Get 2 tbsp honey
- Use 1 tbsp Mirin or white cooking wine
- Get 1 tbsp sesame or vegetable oil
- Get 3 tbsp soy sauce (low sodium)
- Use 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (more or less to taste)
Instructions to make Korean Style Stir-fried Noodles:
- Mince the garlic for the meat.
- Mix all meat ingredients (garlic powder, black pepper, oil, soy sauce). Set aside for at least 30 minutes.
- Put noodles into water (room temp) to soak for at least 30 minutes.
- When ready to cook, mix all sauce ingredients (every thing but meat mixture, noodles and cabbage), set aside
- Add some oil to a large pan, stir-fry, skillet or wok. Heat on medium-high. Add meat mixture and chop it while it cooks to break it up.
- Slice the cabbage across into thin strips.
- When the meat is just cooked, add the cabbage.
- Stir-fry the meat/cabbage mix until the cabbage is wilted.
- Drain the noodles. Cut them smaller (I use scissors) at this point if you like them shorter.
- Add the noodles to the pan. Stir-fry for about 3 minutes.
- Turn heat down to medium. Give the sauce one final stir, add to the pan.
- Stir-fry for about 4 minutes.
- Add chopped green onions. Turn off heat. Stir-fry for another minute.
If you find this Korean Style Stir-fried Noodles recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.