Simple Way to Make Award-winning Slow cooker kielbasa and potatoes
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow cooker kielbasa and potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooker kielbasa and potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains found in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker kielbasa and potatoes recipe. You can have slow cooker kielbasa and potatoes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow cooker kielbasa and potatoes:
- Provide 1 link kielbasa or other smoked sausage
- Provide 2-3 medium sized red potatoes
- Take 1 can green beans, drained
- Use 2-3 carrots
- Use 1 cup chicken broth
- Take 2-3 teaspoons seasoned salt
Steps to make Slow cooker kielbasa and potatoes:
- Cut kielbasa into rounds. Scrub and cut potatoes into equal sized chunks. Peel and chop carrots into chunks.
- Layer potatoes and carrots in bottom of slow cooker. Pour green beans on top. Sprinkle veggies with seasoned salt. Pour in chicken broth. Put kielbasa on top.
- Cover and set slow cooker to low. Cook for 4 to 5 hours, until veggies are fork tender.
If you find this Slow cooker kielbasa and potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.