Simple Way to Prepare Homemade Healthy banana oatmeal cookies
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy banana oatmeal cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy banana oatmeal cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains included in white bread.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy banana oatmeal cookies recipe. To cook healthy banana oatmeal cookies you only need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy banana oatmeal cookies:
- You need 1 cup oatmeal
- You need 2 medium banana
- Get 1 small apple
- Take 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Prepare 1 tsp brown sugar
Steps to make Healthy banana oatmeal cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- To make homemade applesauce - peel and cut 1 small apple into small chunks, place in saucepan with enough water to just cover the bottom, boil on medium heat until all the water is evaporated and apples are soft. Transfer to a small bowl and smash with a potato masher. Add a small amount of water for desired consistency.
- Smash bananas with a potato masher then add applesauce, mixing well. Add oats, mixing well. Add reminder of ingredients and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Spoon out batter into small round flat cookie shapes on to a greased cookie sheet approximately 1 tablespoon per cookie. These cookies will not rise, shaped accordingly.
- Place cookies in the oven for 18 to 20 minutes, until brown on bottom.
- You could add other ingredients like raisins, chocolate chips, pineapple (as in image) or whatever else you want.
If you find this Healthy banana oatmeal cookies recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.