Easiest Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Fig and Walnut Bread With Rye Flour
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fig and Walnut Bread With Rye Flour recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fig and Walnut Bread With Rye Flour recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This can be a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Various nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. Rather, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give you a general increased feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fig and walnut bread with rye flour recipe. You can have fig and walnut bread with rye flour using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fig and Walnut Bread With Rye Flour:
- Take 200 grams French bread strong flour (I used Lys d'Or brand)
- You need 50 grams Rye flour
- Provide 1 1/2 grams Malt powder (optional)
- Get 5 grams Salt
- Prepare 5 grams Sugar
- Take 170 grams Water
- Provide 3 grams Dry yeast
- Use 60 grams Walnuts
- Provide 80 grams Dried figs
Instructions to make Fig and Walnut Bread With Rye Flour:
- Chop up the walnuts and dried figs roughly.
- Put the ingredients starting from the strong French bread flour up to the dry yeast in the ingredient list into a bowl, and mix with a spatula or cooking chopsticks until it comes together as one mass.
- When the dough comes together, take it out onto a work surface and knead well for about 12 minutes. When it barely sticks to the work surface anymore and forms a slightly rough film of gluten, it's done.
- Press the dough out flat. Add the chopped walnuts and figs from step 1 and wrap them up in the dough. Knead for a few more minutes to distribute the nuts and figs into the dough .
- Form the dough into a ball, and put it into a lightly greased bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and leave to rise until it has doubled in volume (1st rising). For me it took 30 minutes at 40°C.
- When it has finished rising, take it out onto a lightly dusted work surface and deflate. Divide into 12 portions and round off each. Leave to rest for 15 minutes.
- Round off each ball of dough again, and line them up on a baking sheet. Leave to rise again until they are 1.5 to 2 times their original size. For me it took 30 minutes at 40°C.
- Dust the surface with bread flour using a tea strainer. Slash the tops if you would like.
- Bake in a preheated 210°C oven for 15 to 17 minutes. These rolls are chewier if you let them rest a bit before eating them.
- From the next day on, the rolls will become nice and soft if you heat them up in the microwave. You can eat them as-is too of course.
If you find this Fig and Walnut Bread With Rye Flour recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.