Recipe of Ultimate Slow Cooker Orange Chicken
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Slow Cooker Orange Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Orange Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Orange Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It contains a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to create it. Try adding some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker orange chicken recipe. You can have slow cooker orange chicken using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Orange Chicken:
- Take 1.5-2 lbs Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs/Breasts
- Get 1/4 Cup Cornstarch
- Use 1 tbsp Curry Powder
- You need 1/4 tsp Ground Red(Cayenne) Pepper
- Take 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Prepare 1-2 cups Peppers, chopped up
- Prepare 1-2 cups chopped carrots
- Prepare 1 cup Orange Marmalade
- Prepare 2 tbsp Aminos Acid/Soy sauce
- Use 1/4 Cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- Take 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- Use 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- Use 1-2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- Get 1-2 Cup Broccoli, or more if you like
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Orange Chicken:
- Dice the chicken up into 1 inch pieces. Place the chicken into a medium bowl.
- Add the corn starch, curry powder and cayenne pepper onto the chicken, then mix until evenly coated. Personally, I use my hands to mix it together.
- Heat a large pan or wok over medium heat, coat with the coconut oil, then added the chicken. Heat each side for about 5 minutes, until the pink is gone. Place the chicken into the slow cooker, along with the carrots and peppers. Mix the peppers into the pot. Please use a slow cooker liner
- In a small bowl, add the orange marmalade, aminos acid, rice wine vinegar, ground ginger, sesame oil, and minced garlic. Stir to mix. Pour onto the chicken in the slow cooker. Close the lid, set the temperature to low, and the timer to 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, add the broccoli to the slow cooker. Stir it, then put the cover back onto the slow cooker. Once again, set the temperature to low and the timer to 30 minutes.
If you find this Slow Cooker Orange Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.