Easiest Way to Prepare Award-winning Healthy oatmeal cookies
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy oatmeal cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy oatmeal cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Power.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich supply of healthy vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Try adding some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy oatmeal cookies recipe. To make healthy oatmeal cookies you need 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Healthy oatmeal cookies:
- Take oats
- Prepare peanut butter
- Provide milk
- Use vanilla
- Take of a banana
Instructions to make Healthy oatmeal cookies:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Take 1/4 of a banana, mash it, and set it aside
- Mix peanut butter, oats and vanilla in a bowl
- Add the banana to the oat mixture
- Line a cookie sheet with foil or parchment paper
- Butter your fingers (so that the mixture doesn't stick to your hands) and take some of the mixture and put it on the foil and flatten it out and do it till you're out of mixture. Put the sheet in the oven!
- OR!! You can shape them as a normal cookie and put them in the freezer. They need an hour and then you can take them and set them on the counter. (I like them fresh out of the freezer for a frozen treat for the summer)
- Side note: You can add dark chocolate chips, raisins or even nuts if you're feeling it! You DONT have to bake it! You DONT have to flatten them out, you could just press on the ball of dough a little, if you prefer a thick cookie! Enjoy!
If you find this Healthy oatmeal cookies recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.