Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Creamy Ham and Potatoes
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Creamy Ham and Potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Ham and Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Ham and Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. Different minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. Having said that, you will not need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds could even be a mood increaser!
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy ham and potatoes recipe. To cook creamy ham and potatoes you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Ham and Potatoes:
- Take Medium Cubed Ham
- Take Potatoes, Peeled and Cubed
- Use Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Take Milk from soup can
- You need Butter
- You need Flour
- Take Salt
- Provide Pepper
- Use Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Steps to make Creamy Ham and Potatoes:
- Pre-heat oven to 350°
- Boil potatoes til fork can go thru easily, drain and place in 9 by 13in baking dish.
- Add ham chunks and butter to pan and heat, add flour and mix til ham pieces are covered.
- Add cup of milk and mix well, then add soup, salt, and pepper, and mix til well incorporated.
- Pour over potatoes.
- Bake for 15 mins covered, sprinkle top with cheese and bake uncovered 10 longer. Take out and let rest 10 mins. Enjoy.
- My Mother made this a lot when we were children. She served with biscuits and green beans. One of my favorite childhood dishes.
If you find this Creamy Ham and Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.