Easiest Way to Prepare Speedy Old fashioned chocolate fudge
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Old fashioned chocolate fudge recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Old fashioned chocolate fudge recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Old fashioned chocolate fudge recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often provide a general increased feeling of well-being.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to old fashioned chocolate fudge recipe. To cook old fashioned chocolate fudge you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Old fashioned chocolate fudge:
- Get 1 lb marshmallow fluff
- You need 1 stick butter or margarine
- Use 1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk
- Prepare 5 cups sugar
- Use 1 tsp salt
- Use 4 cups chocolate chips
- Prepare Good splash vanilla
Steps to make Old fashioned chocolate fudge:
- In a large pot, on med/low heat, combine first 5 ingredients. Stir until completely combined. Attach your thermometer to the side of the pot but don’t let it touch the bottom.
- Raise the heat to medium and stir constantly. You’ll be stirring for awhile lol continue stirring until the thermometer reads soft ball stage. As soon as it reaches soft ball stage pull the pan off the heat.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and vanilla. Stir til totally combined and pour into a greased 9x13 Pyrex dish. Allow to cool before cutting.
If you find this Old fashioned chocolate fudge recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.