Steps to Make Speedy Summer Potato Salad
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Summer Potato Salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Summer Potato Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Summer Potato Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Energy.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to summer potato salad recipe. To make summer potato salad you only need 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Summer Potato Salad:
- Use 1-1.5 pounds potatoes
- Prepare 2 carrots
- Use 1/2 c-1c cooked frozen peas
- Get 3 room temp eggs
- Provide 1 granny Smith apple
- Take 1/2 red onion, diced very fine
- Get 1 cup mayo
- Take to taste Salt, pepper & paprika
Steps to make Summer Potato Salad:
- Boil water. Scrub potatoes. Add potatoes, carrots & eggs to water. It is important to leave skin on potatoes. After 11 minutes, remove eggs & let run under cool water before peeling. Carrots & potatoes should take 20-25 minutes. Peel & dice apple.Test by placing a fork into potato for softness. Once potatoes & carrots are done, peel & dice to liking. Mix rest of ingredients together.
- Add salt, pepper & top with paprika. Taste test to see if you need to add more. Put in fridge before serving.
If you find this Summer Potato Salad recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.