Easiest Way to Prepare Quick Slow Cooker Chicken Chili
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Slow Cooker Chicken Chili recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Chicken Chili recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Chicken Chili recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a healthy snack though. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker chicken chili recipe. To make slow cooker chicken chili you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Chicken Chili:
- You need 1 - Green pepper,chopped
- You need 1 - Medium onion, chopped
- Take 1 Tbsp Chili powder
- Prepare 1 - Medium Jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- Get 2 lbs. Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Provide 1 (4 oz) can of chopped green chillies, undrained
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp Ground cumin
- Use 1 tsp Paprika
- Prepare 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- You need 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper. optional; can sub w 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Get 1 (14.5 oz) can of fire roasted tomatoes, undrained
- Prepare 1-2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- Take 1 (15 oz) can of black beans, rinsed and drained
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) can of pinto or kidney beans, rinsed and drained
Steps to make Slow Cooker Chicken Chili:
- Add chopped pepper and onion to bottom of 5 to 6 quart slow cooker. Add chopped jalapeno too, if using.
- Combine chili powder,paprika,salt and Cheyenne (or pepper) in a small bowl and mix well.
- Season the chicken breasts with half the seasoning mixture. Then place on top of the peppers,onions and jalapeno in the slow cooker
- Add tomatoes, chilies and one cup of chicken broth to the slow cooker, then sprinkle with remaining seasoning.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-7 hours.
- When the cook time is up transfer the chicken breasts from the slow cooker to a cutting board and add beans to the slow cooker. If the chili is to thick add the extra broth to get the right consistency.
- Slice the chicken into bite size pieces. (Or alternatively you can shred it) Return chicken to slow cooker and store to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Enjoy :)
If you find this Slow Cooker Chicken Chili recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.