Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Award-winning Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Fast hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker chicken, broccoli, and rice recipe. To cook slow cooker chicken, broccoli, and rice you need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice:
- Get 1.5 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Take 1 Can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- Use 1 Can Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- You need 1 Can (1.5 cups) Chicken Broth
- Take 6 Cups Fresh Broccoli Florets
- Take 6 Medium Carrots, Peeled and Thinly Sliced
- Prepare 1 3/4 Lbs. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- Take 1.5 Cups Uncooked, Instant White Rice
Steps to make Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice:
- Stir 1 cup cheese, soups and broth in a medium bowl.
- Place the broccoli and carrots into a 5-quart slow cooker. Top with the chicken. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the cooker. Turn off the cooker. Stir in the rice and top with the chicken. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until the rice is tender and the cheese is melted. Stir the rice mixture before serving.
If you find this Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.