How to Prepare Homemade Easy apple crumble pie with olive oil and wholemeal flour
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy apple crumble pie with olive oil and wholemeal flour recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy apple crumble pie with olive oil and wholemeal flour recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy apple crumble pie with olive oil and wholemeal flour recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, do not forget about yogurt. In fact, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, however. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy apple crumble pie with olive oil and wholemeal flour recipe. You can have easy apple crumble pie with olive oil and wholemeal flour using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy apple crumble pie with olive oil and wholemeal flour:
- You need For the dough
- Get 3 1/2 cups flour (2 cups all purpose flour and 1 1/2 cup wholemeal)
- You need 3/4 cups oil (half olive oil, half vegetable oil)
- Prepare 3/4 cups dark brown sugar
- You need 1 egg
- Provide 1 packet baking powder (20 g)
- You need 1 tsp vanilla
- Take For the filling
- Get 1 1/2 cup coarsely ground walnuts
- Get 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- Get 6-7 apples
Steps to make Easy apple crumble pie with olive oil and wholemeal flour:
- Sift the flour and place it in a bowl together with the vanilla and the baking powder.
- Mix, make a well in the middle and add the oil, the sugar and the egg, lightly beaten.
- Knead and when your dough looks like trahana (like crumbles) it is ready.
- Peel and grate the apples coarsely and mix them with the rest of the ingredients for the filling (walnuts, sugar, cinnamon).
- Brush a medium-sized baking tray with oil and spread half of the dough (pressing it down a little to make it even).
- Spread the filling ot top and cover with the rest of the dough (pressing it down once again).
- Brush with a little egg (for the colour) and bake for about an hour at 180°C.
- When it is ready remove from the oven and sprinkle with a little icing sugar while it's still hot so that the sugar sticks.
If you find this Easy apple crumble pie with olive oil and wholemeal flour recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.