Step-by-Step Guide to Make Quick Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker chicken, broccoli, and rice recipe. To make slow cooker chicken, broccoli, and rice you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice:
- Use 1.5 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Prepare 1 Can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- Use 1 Can Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- Take 1 Can (1.5 cups) Chicken Broth
- Prepare 6 Cups Fresh Broccoli Florets
- Take 6 Medium Carrots, Peeled and Thinly Sliced
- You need 1 3/4 Lbs. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- Use 1.5 Cups Uncooked, Instant White Rice
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice:
- Stir 1 cup cheese, soups and broth in a medium bowl.
- Place the broccoli and carrots into a 5-quart slow cooker. Top with the chicken. Pour the soup mixture over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the cooker. Turn off the cooker. Stir in the rice and top with the chicken. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes or until the rice is tender and the cheese is melted. Stir the rice mixture before serving.
If you find this Slow Cooker Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.