Simple Way to Prepare Quick Creamy chicken and rice soup
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Creamy chicken and rice soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy chicken and rice soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy chicken and rice soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Treats.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Consider eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Several minerals and vitamins tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But once you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give you a general increased sense of well-being.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chicken and rice soup recipe. You can have creamy chicken and rice soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy chicken and rice soup:
- Get 2 large chicken breast
- Take 3 Carrots cut into small cubes
- Prepare 1 small onion dices
- Take 6 cups chicken broth or 6 cups water and 8 chicken bullion cubes
- Take 2 cups milk
- Prepare 2 oz cream cheese
- You need 1 tbs oil
- Use 2 cups frozen peas
- Use 1.5 cups rice uncooked
- Use to taste Salt and pepper
- Provide 2 tbs flour mixed with 1/4 cup of milk
Instructions to make Creamy chicken and rice soup:
- Cook chicken breast until long longer pink in middle. Shred into small pieces
- Put oil, onions and carrots in large pot. Cook until onions are soft.
- Add in shedded chicken, broth or bullion cubes and water. Bring to a boil the simmer for 15 min.
- Add in milk, cream cheese, peas and rice. Turn up to medium heat and stir until cream cheese melts.
- Mix flour with 1/4 cup of milk and add to pot simmer again for 15 min.
- Add in salt and pepper to taste. Once rice is soft enjoy.
If you find this Creamy chicken and rice soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.